Salmon Carpaccio with Wasabi
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- 1/2 teaspoon wasabi powder
- 1/2 teaspoon water
- 1 tablespoon hot sesame oil
- 4 ounces very thinly sliced raw king salmon
- Black and white sesame seeds
- Garnishes: pickled ginger, sliced green onions
- Won Ton Crisps
- Combine wasabi powder and 1/2 teaspoon water; brush mixture onto a chilled large serving platter. Sprinkle with hot sesame oil.
- Arrange sliced salmon on platter. Sprinkle with black and white sesame seeds, and garnish, if desired. Serve with Won Ton Crisps.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Salmon Carpaccio with Wasabi Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Appetizers