Salmon Canapes With Horseradish Cream
Prep: 25 minutes.
Yield: Makes 10 servings, 30 pieces total (serving size: 3 pieces)
More From Health
Amount per serving
- Calories: 45
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.0g
- Protein: 5g
- Carbohydrate: 2g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Cholesterol: 8mg
- Iron: 0.0mg
- Sodium: 467mg
- Calcium: 24mg
- 6 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest
- 4 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 English cucumber, cut into 30 slices
- 8 ounces smoked or cured salmon, cut into thin strips (about 30)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1. Whisk together first 4 ingredients.
- 2. Arrange cucumber rounds in a single layer on a serving tray. Place a piece of salmon on each round.
- 3. Spoon 1/4 teaspoon sour cream mixture on each salmon slice. Sprinkle chopped chives on top.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Salmon Canapes With Horseradish Cream Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Appetizers