Salmon Cakes w/ Herb Sauce
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 teaspoon(s) apple-cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoon(s) chopped fresh chives
- 1 teaspoon(s) chopped fresh tarragon OR
- 2 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried tarragon
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup(s) fat free mayonnaise
- 4 cup(s) mixed salad greens
- 4 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 3 tablespoon(s) plus 1/4 cup plain dried bread crumbs
- 1 (14 3/4 can(s) salmon, drained, skin removed and discarded
- 1/4 cup(s) scallions
- 1 To make the sauce, combine the vinegar, oil, mustard, chives, and tarragon in a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- 2 Preheat the broiler. Spray a small baking sheet with nonstick spray. With a fork, mash the salmon in a large bowl. dd the mayo, scallions, 3 tbsp of the bread crumbs, and the egg white. With wet hands, shape the mixture into 4 equal patties. Put the remaining 1/4 cup of bread crumbs on a sheet of wax paper. Coat the patties with the crumbs.
- 3 Place the patties on the baking sheet. Broil 4 inches from the heat until crisp and golden, about 4 minutes on each side. Divide the greens among 4 plates. Top each plate with 1 salmon patty and drizzle with 1 tbsp of the sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by andrea10 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note