- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon hot Chinese or Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2-2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 pounds skinless salmon fillet, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons peanut or light olive oil
- Grilled asparagus
- Lemon-Ginger Dressing
- 2 heads Bibb lettuce, torn
How to Make It
Combine first five ingredients in a large bowl. Add salmon, stirring until well blended.
Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Scoop a heaping tablespoon of salmon mixture into hot skillet, pressing with a spatula to form patties. Sauté in batches for 3 minutes on each side. Set aside or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Combine asparagus and 1/2 cup Lemon-Ginger Dressing in a container. Marinate at least 30 minutes. Grill over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) until crisp-tender.
Arrange asparagus on lettuce on serving plates. Top with 2 salmon patties. Serve with remaining dressing.