Chill Before Cooking: 30 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 14 ounce(s) Cooked or canned flaky fish Salmon or tuna
- 2 whole(s) Potatoes Cooked and mashed
- 1 whole(s) Egg Beaten
- 1 whole(s) Small Onion (red or sweet) Chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Lemon Zest
- 1/4 cup(s) Vegetable or peanut oil For frying
- 3-4 tablespoon(s) Flour
- 1/4 cup(s) Parsley
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon(s) Tony's Season Salt
- 3 dash(es) Tabasco Sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) Bread Crumbs
- -Drain fish (if canned) or flake if using previously cooked fish.
- -Mix potatoes and beaten egg into fish.
- -Add onion, parsley and lemon zest
- -Add 1 tablespoon flour to mixture. If too wet to form into patties, add more flour until firm.
- -Use remaining flour for hands and to coat sides of patties.
- -Place patties in refrigerator for 30 minutes to firm up.
- -Fry in oil over medium heat until crisp. 3-4 minutes on each side and golden color.
- Serve with tartar and lemon wedges.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SMassie and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note