- 3/4 pound salmon fillet, skinned
- 1/3 cup tartar sauce (such as Hellmann's), divided
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup panko (Japanese) breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped seeded cucumber
- Cooking spray
- 3 curly leaf lettuce leaves
- 3 (1 1/2-ounce) reduced-calorie wheat sandwich buns
- calories 367
- fat 16.3 g
- satfat 2.9 g
- protein 29.8 g
- carbohydrate 31.1 g
- cholesterol 67 mg
- iron 2.0 mg
- sodium 910 mg
- caloriesfromfat 38 %
- fiber 4.7 g
- calcium 63 mg
How to Make It
Cut fillet into large chunks. Place fillet, 1 tablespoon tartar sauce, onion, lemon juice, 1/4 teaspoon dill, salt, and pepper in a food processor; pulse 7 times or until blended. Spoon into a bowl; stir in breadcrumbs.
Shape fish mixture into 3 patties; cover and chill at least 1 hour.
Combine remaining tartar sauce, remaining 1/4 teaspoon dill, and cucumber in a bowl; stir well. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Coat salmon patties with cooking spray. Place a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add salmon patties, and cook 4 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Place 1 salmon patty and 1 lettuce leaf on bottom half of each bun; top each with 2 tablespoons tartar sauce mixture and remaining bun halves.