- 2 pounds fresh salmon, skin removed and cut into large chunks
- 2 egg whites
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
How to Make It
Heat grill to medium.
Meanwhile, place the salmon in the bowl of and food processor and pulse until minced. Transfer to a large bowl. Add egg whites, mustard, breadcrumbs, dill, salt and pepper. Stir to combine.
Form 6 patties and place on the grill.
Cook 3 to 6 minutes per side or until cooked through.