huge hit at a tailgating brunch.
Salmon and Brie Breakfast Strata
Photo: Becky Luigart-Stayner; Styling: Lindsey Ellis Beatty
Yield: Makes 10 servings
More From Coastal Living
Chill Time: 8 Hours
- 1 (8-ounce) round Brie
- 1 (16-ounce) round loaf bread, cubed
- 8 ounces hot smoked salmon, skin removed and broken into pieces
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 large eggs
- 4 cups half-and-half
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Garnish: sliced green onions
- 1. Trim rind from Brie, if desired; cut cheese into cubes. Layer bread, Brie, salmon, and Parmesan in a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish.
- 2. Whisk together eggs, half-and-half, and seasoned salt; pour evenly over salmon mixture. Cover and chill 8 hours.
- 3. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 55 minutes or until casserole is set. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Breakfast/Brunch