Salmon Baked in Foil
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 (5 ounce) skinned salmon filets
- 2 chopped shallots
- 3 chopped tomatoes or 1 (14 ounce) can chopped tomatoes, drained
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon(s) dried thyme
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat salmon with 2 teaspoons olive oil, salt and pepper.
- In small bowl, combine tomatoes, shallots, 2 TBSP olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Place each salmon filet atop a sheet of foil, oil side down. Wrap ends of foil to form a spiral. Spoon tomato mix over salmon. Fold the sides of the foil over, covering completely and sealing the packets closed. Place foil packets atop baking sheet.
- Bake until cooked through, about 25 minutes.
- Use large spatula to transfer salmon to plates.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kubedoo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Salmon Baked in Foil Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes