Delicious. Made using the broiler instead of grill and with brown rice!
Salmon, Asparagus, and Fresh Lemon Kebabs
More From Cooking Light
- Calories: 220
- Fat: 8.9g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Sodium: 327mg
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lower-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 2 garlic cloves, grated
- 1 pound skinless salmon fillet (cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 32 (1 1/2-inch) slices asparagus
- 16 lemon slices
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine vinegar, soy sauce, honey, canola oil, grated garlic, salmon, and asparagus; toss. Thread fish, asparagus, and lemon slices alternately onto skewers. Coat with cooking spray; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Place skewers on a grill rack coated with cooking spray. Grill 6 minutes or until done, turning skewers occasionally for an even char.
- Note: If using wooden skewers, soak them in water for 20 minutes before grilling.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This