- 1 can (7 3/4 oz) salmon, well drained
- 1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese at room temp.
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1 Tbsp grated onion
- 2 Tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp Worceshershire sauce
- Parsley for garnish
- In a mixer at low speed , mix all ingredients until smooth.
- Mold the mixture in a small bowl lined with plastic wrap. Chill for two or three hours.
- Unmold the serve and garnish with bits of parsley.
- Serve with crackers, rounds or thinly sliced rye bread.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Daniel0208 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Salmon Appetizer Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers