Salmon and Ravioli
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 9 oz package refridgerated four cheese ravioli
- 1 lemons
- 12 ounce(s) salmon
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 6 oz package baby spinach
- 3 clove(s) garlic
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1. Cook ravioli according to package directions; drain.
- 2. Meanwhile, halve lemon. Squeeze juice from one half of the lemon; cut remaining half into small wedges. Set lemon juice and lemon wedges aside. Rinse salmon; pat dry. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 3. In a large skillet heat olive oil over medium heat; add salmon; cook for 6 to 8 minutes until salmon just flakes, turning once. Remove salmon; add spinach to skillet. Cook 1 minute or until spinach just begins to wilt. Remove spinach from skillet. Add lemon juice, garlic and butter to hot skillet. Cook and stir over medium heat until butter melts. Cook and stir 1 minute more.
- 4. Slice salmon and divide among 4 plates. Add ravioli and spinach; pour pan juices atop. Serve with lemon wedges and pass Parmesan. Makes 4 servings.
- nutrition facts Calories525 Total Fat (g)31 Carbohydrate (g)31, Protein (g)29
This recipe is a personal recipe added by margow2108 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Salmon and Ravioli Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes