Salmon-and-Herb Cheese Bites
More From Southern Living
- 1/2 (4-oz.) package sliced smoked salmon
- 18 (1/4-inch-thick) cucumber slices
- 1/3 cup garlic-and-herb spreadable cheese
- Arrange 1/2 (4-oz.) package sliced smoked salmon evenly on 18 (1/4-inch-thick) cucumber slices. Place 1/3 cup garlic-and-herb spreadable cheese in a small zip-top plastic bag. Snip 1 corner of bag to make a small hole, and pipe cheese evenly onto salmon.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Alouette Garlic & Herbs Spreadable Cheese.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers