Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 pound(s) salmon seasoned with salt & pepper
- 4 ounce(s) dry fettuccine
- 2 tablespoon(s) unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon(s) minced shallots
- 3 tablespoon(s) heavy cream
- 1/3 cup(s) grated pecorino
- 2 tablespoon(s) capers
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon(s) minced lemon zest
- Salt and black pepper to tased
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper
- Roast salmon, skin side down, on prepared baking sheet until cooked through, 15 minutes. When cool enough to handle, remove skin and break salmon into chunks.
- Cook fettuccine in a large pot of boiling salted water according to package directions. Reserve 1/2 cup of pasta cooking water, then drain.
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add shallots, cook 2 minutes, then add cream and reserved pasta water. Bring sauce to a boil; simmer over medium-high heat until thickened, 3-4 minutes.
- Add fettuccine and pecorino to pan and toss to coat. Remove pan and toss to coat. Remove pan from heat. Stir in capers, chives, zest, and salmon; season with salt and pepper.
- Recipe from Cuisine at Home. 649 cal. 35g total fat (18 sat)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NaRa2007 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Salmon Alfredo Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes