Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 lb ground beef (browned)
- 1 box Lasagna noodles
- 8 oz plain yogurt
- 12 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- 16 oz small curd cottage cheese
- 1 can tomato sauce
- combine meat and tomato sauce. combine yogurt and cottage cheese. Layer each of the following 3 times in 13X9 pan:
- meat sauce
- lasagna noodles
- yogurt/cottage cheese mixture
- mozzarella cheese
- Pour 3/4 cup of water around edges of pan. Cover tightly with foil. Bake at 350 for 1 hour. Remove foil and bake 15 min more. Let stand 15 min before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LauriAnne and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sally's Lasagna Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes