Salisbury Steak (Easy, Quick, Minimal Ingredients)
- 10 3/4 ounces cream of mushroom soup, condensed
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef, lean
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs, or cracker crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/3 cup water
- Heat oven to 350F. In medium bowl, combine 1/4 of the soup with remaining ingredients except water; mix well. Shape into 6 patties; arrange in single layer in 13x9-inch or 12x8-inch baking dish. Bake uncovered at 350F. for 30 minutes. Skim off fat.
- In small bowl, combine remaining soup and water; spoon over patties. Return to oven and bake for 10 minutes. If desired, garnish with mushroom slices.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mandekins and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note