Yield: Makes about 3 1/2 dozen
- 1 (17.3-ounce) package frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed
- 20 thin slices (3-inch diameter) salami (about 4 ounces)
- 6 slices Swiss cheese (about 6 ounces)
- Dijon or whole-grain mustard
- Unfold pastry sheet onto a floured surface; press out folds. Layer half of salami on pastry, leaving a 1/2-inch border at the top. Top salami with 3 slices Swiss cheese.
- Brush top edge lightly with water. Starting at the bottom, roll up pastry, pressing border at the top to seal. Repeat with remaining pastry, salami, and cheese.
- Cut 1/2-inch-thick slices, and place on a greased, foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 400° for 12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with Dijon or whole-grain mustard.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers