My boys loved this pizza, I thought they might because they love salami. 10 out of 10 for them and 9 out of 10 for me. We used a Boboli crust which cut down on the time making a super quick dinner. We will make it again. It's a great way to use left over ingredients at the end of the week.
Salami and Mushroom Pizza
More From Oxmoor House
Total: 1 Hour, 21 Minutes
- Calories: 281
- Calories from fat: 0.0%
- Fat: 13.1g
- Saturated fat: 6.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 5.2g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.9g
- Protein: 16g
- Carbohydrate: 24.8g
- Fiber: 1.3g
- Cholesterol: 30mg
- Iron: 1.8mg
- Sodium: 479mg
- Calcium: 287mg
- 1 (8-ounce) ball Pizza Dough
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 (8-ounce) package presliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup Pizza Sauce
- 2 ounces thinly sliced Genoa salami
- 8 ounces shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese (about 2 cups)
- 1. Place Pizza Dough on a large sheet of parchment paper. Cover with a damp towel; let rise in a warm place (85°), free from drafts, 45 minutes.
- 2. Preheat oven to 500°.
- 3. While dough rises, heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil; swirl to coat. Add mushrooms; cook 6 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently.
- 4. Roll dough into a 12-inch circle on parchment paper. Crimp edges of dough with fingers to form a rim. Slide dough and parchment paper onto a large baking sheet. Place on bottom rack in oven. Bake at 500° for 5 minutes.
- 5. Spoon Pizza Sauce onto crust, spreading to rim. Top with salami, cheese, and mushrooms. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese melts. Remove from oven; let stand 5 minutes. Cut into wedges.
- Note: If using refrigerated Pizza Dough, let dough rise as directed in step 1 for 1 hour. Proceed as directed in recipe.
MyRecipes is working with Let's Move!, the Partnership for a Healthier America, and USDA's MyPlate to give anyone looking for healthier options access to a trove of recipes that will help them create healthy, tasty plates. For more information about creating a healthy plate, visit www.choosemyplate.gov.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note