- 1 pound red potatoes, thinly sliced (about 3 cups)
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 cups (2-inch) cut green beans (about 1/2 pound)
- 1/4 cup minced shallots, divided
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 4 (4-ounce) skinned, boned chicken breast halves
- Cooking spray
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon anchovy paste
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onions
- calories 353
- caloriesfromfat 29 %
- fat 11.3 g
- satfat 1.9 g
- monofat 6.3 g
- polyfat 1.4 g
- protein 31.8 g
- carbohydrate 27.8 g
- fiber 3.9 g
- cholesterol 72 mg
- iron 3.4 mg
- sodium 820 mg
- calcium 65 mg
How to Make It
Steam potatoes, covered, 15 minutes or until tender; cool slightly. Combine potatoes and wine in a bowl; stir gently to coat. Steam green beans, covered, 6 minutes or until crisp-tender. Rinse under cold water; drain.
Combine 2 tablespoons shallots, 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard, and tarragon in a bowl. Add chicken, tossing well to coat. Place chicken on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray, and broil for 6 minutes on each side or until chicken is done. Cool slightly; slice into 1/2-inch strips.
Combine 2 tablespoons shallots, 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard, vinegar, oil, anchovy paste, and garlic in large bowl. Add potatoes and green beans; toss gently.
Spoon 1 1/4 cups potato mixture onto each of 4 plates; top each portion with one-fourth of chicken strips. Arrange the tomatoes on each salad, and sprinkle with green onions.