Salad with Red Grapefruit-Lemon Vinaigrette
More From Southern Living
Amount per serving
- Calories: 135
- Calories from fat: 53%
- Fat: 7.9g
- Saturated fat: 0.8g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.6g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 4g
- Protein: 2.4g
- Carbohydrate: 17g
- Fiber: 2.8g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.9mg
- Sodium: 209mg
- Calcium: 38mg
- 1/3 cup fresh red grapefruit juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 (10-ounce) package chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup red grapefruit segments
- 1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup dry-roasted sunflower seeds (optional)
- Whisk together first 8 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Combine romaine lettuce, carrots, grapefruit segments, and sliced onion in a large bowl. Sprinkle with sunflower seeds, if desired. Serve with vinaigrette.
- Note: Store remaining vinaigrette in an airtight container in refrigerator up to 1 week.
- Note: Nutritional analysis without seeds: Calories 104 (45% from fat); Fat 5.3g (sat 0.6g, mono 2.1g, poly 2.2g); Protein 1.3g; Carb 15.4g; Fiber 2.2g; Chol 0mg; Iron 0.7mg; Sodium 209mg; Calc 35mg.
- Note: Nutritional analysis below includes sunflower seeds.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note