- 1/3 cup fresh red grapefruit juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 (10-ounce) package chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup red grapefruit segments
- 1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup dry-roasted sunflower seeds (optional)
- calories 135
- caloriesfromfat 53 %
- fat 7.9 g
- satfat 0.8 g
- monofat 2.6 g
- polyfat 4 g
- protein 2.4 g
- carbohydrate 17 g
- fiber 2.8 g
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
- iron 0.9 mg
- sodium 209 mg
- calcium 38 mg
How to Make It
Whisk together first 8 ingredients in a small bowl.
Combine romaine lettuce, carrots, grapefruit segments, and sliced onion in a large bowl. Sprinkle with sunflower seeds, if desired. Serve with vinaigrette.
Note: Store remaining vinaigrette in an airtight container in refrigerator up to 1 week.
Note: Nutritional analysis without seeds: Calories 104 (45% from fat); Fat 3g (sat 6g, mono 1g, poly 2g); Protein 3g; Carb 4g; Fiber 2g; Chol 0mg; Iron 7mg; Sodium 209mg; Calc 35mg.
Note: Nutritional analysis below includes sunflower seeds.