Salad of Escarole, Radicchio, Shaved Porcini, and Olive Oil
The clean flavors of escarole and radicchio balance the richness of the whole meal. Prep: 10 minutes.
Yield: Makes 8 servings
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 head escarole, washed and torn into pieces
- 1 head radicchio, washed and torn into pieces
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 pound fresh porcini or baby bella (cremini) mushrooms, cleaned and trimmed
- 1. Whisk together first 4 ingredients in a small bowl. Toss escarole and radicchio in a large bowl with Parmesan and 3 tablespoons dressing. Place on serving platter.
- 2. Slice mushrooms as thinly as possible, and scatter on top of salad. Drizzle with remaining dressing. Serve with grilled or toasted ciabatta.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads