- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 head escarole, washed and torn into pieces
- 1 head radicchio, washed and torn into pieces
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 pound fresh porcini or baby bella (cremini) mushrooms, cleaned and trimmed
How to Make It
Whisk together first 4 ingredients in a small bowl. Toss escarole and radicchio in a large bowl with Parmesan and 3 tablespoons dressing. Place on serving platter.
Slice mushrooms as thinly as possible, and scatter on top of salad. Drizzle with remaining dressing. Serve with grilled or toasted ciabatta.