Salad Dressing Mix
- 1/2 cup dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 cup freeze-dried chives
- 1 tablespoon dried dillweed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Stir together all ingredients, and store in an airtight container up to 6 months.
- Herbed Salad Dressing: Whisk together 2 tablespoons Salad Dressing Mix, 1/2 cup mayonnaise, and 1/2 cup buttermilk or sour cream. Chill at least 2 hours. Serve over mixed salad greens or as a vegetable dip.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments