Salad chopped ice burg
Community Recipe from
- 1 head(s) iceburg lettuce chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) sesame seeds
- 1 cup(s) Mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1 bottle(s) Wishbone Italian Dressing
- 1 jar(s) articoke heart optional
- 1 can(s) olives blac or green (Iguess) optional
- 1 bunch(es) cherry tomatoes optional
- 1 bag(s) cooked Shrimp optional
- 1 pinch(s) curry powder optional
- Chop lettuce and mound on large serving platter. Generously cover with shredded cheese, sesame seeds and choice of tasty option add-ons. Pour chilled dressings over salad just before serving. Toast sesame seeds on baking sheet in low oven until golden brown. Pour into cruet to seem as you made it.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by BoLynng and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Salad chopped ice burg Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads