Community Recipe from
- 1/3 pound(s) ground veal
- 1/3 pound(s) ground pork
- 1/3 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 slice(s) white sandwich bread torn
- 3/4 cup(s) milk
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup(s) parmesan cheese grated
- 1/3 cup(s) pecorino grated
- 2 tablespoon(s) flate leaf parsley chopped
- 2 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground pepper
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1/2 cup(s) tipo 00 or all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoon(s) grapeseed oil
- Combine the meat, bread, milk, egg, cheese, parsley, salt, pepper and garlic in a mixer fited with a flat blade. Mix on medium-low speed for 1 minute.
- Scoop out 1/8 cup portions of meat and gently roll between your hands, forming golf ball-size servings. Put flour in a bowl and toss meatballs in the flour as you work.
- Place the grapeseed oil in a large skillet on medium heat. Add the balls; cook until golden brown, 8 to 10 minutes. The internal temperature should be about 155 degrees.
- Served with the simplest marinara: Italian canned tomatoes, chopped and then simmered for 30 minutes wiht a little salt.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by blibbey and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note