Sake-Soy Grilled Ono with Pineapple Fried Rice
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) soy sauce
- 1 cup(s) medium dry sake
- 2 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic chili paste
- 42 ounce(s) ono, swordfish, or wahoo fillets 6 oz. each
- combine soy sauce and mext three ingredients in a large bowl. Add fish and toss to coat. Cover and chill 20 minutes. Remove fish from marinade, reserving marinade.
- Place marinade in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring mixtue to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 8-10 minutes or until sauce reduce to 1/2 cup; keep warm.
- Preheat grill. Place fish on a grill rack coated with cooking spray over medium-hot heat. Grill, covered, 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Drizzle with marinade reduction and serve with pinapple fried rice.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Mingo3209 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes