Made it exactly to spec and it was fabulous!!
Fresh Orange, Rosemary, and Sage Sparkling Wine Cocktail
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Linda Hirst
Fresh Orange, Rosemary, and Sage Sparkling Wine Cocktail is a favorite holiday drink to get your party buzzing.
Yield: Makes 1 serving
More From Coastal Living
- 3 large fresh sage or basil leaves
- 1 small sprig fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 3 tablespoons (1 1/2 ounces) freshly squeezed orange juice
- 3 tablespoons (1 1/2 ounces) dry gin
- 3 tablespoons (1 1/2 ounces) chilled dry Champagne or sparkling wine
- Garnish: orange peel spiral
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a cocktail shaker. Muddle herbs to release their flavor. Fill shaker with orange juice, gin, and 1 cup ice. Cover and shake vigorously about 20 seconds or until well chilled. Strain into a chilled Champagne flute. Top with Champagne, and stir gently. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note