Yield: 4 servings
- 1 large eggplant, unpeeled
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/3 cup Sage Butter
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cut eggplant crosswise into 1/2-inch slices; sprinkle cut sides with salt. Place in a single layer on paper towels; let stand 1 hour.
- Rinse eggplant with water, and pat dry. Arrange in a single layer in a lightly greased grill basket.
- Melt Sage Butter in a small saucepan over low heat; stir in pepper. Brush on eggplant.
- Cook, covered with grill lid, over medium-hot coals (350° to 400°) 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned, turning and brushing with melted butter mixture.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Side Dishes/Vegetables