Sage Cornbread Stuffing
Makes 12 cups.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 stick(s) butter
- 3 celery ribs with leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon(s) coarse cracked black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) coarse ground peppercorns
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup(s) Inspirations Garlic Dipping Oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon(s) minced sage leaves
- 4 onions, chopped
- 1 cup(s) orange juice
- 2 teaspoon(s) orange zest
- 1 recipe sage cornbread
- 3 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 cup(s) turkey, chicken or vegetable stock
- 1. Cut cornbread into croutons. Dry overnight.
- 2. In large skillet, melt butter in the oil. Add onions, cover,cook for 5 minutes. Add celery, cook til onions are golden. Add garlic and cook 1-2 minutes. Sprad veggie mix over cornbread.
- 3. In small bowl, whisk eggs. Beat in parsley, sage, salt, pepper, zest and orange juice. Pour over cornbread and toss. Add stock slowly so stuffing is moist. Can refrigerate for a day before stuffing turkey.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RoseHaven and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note