- 1 1/2 cup(s) all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1 stick(s) butter
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup(s) light cream
- 2/3 cup(s) loosely packed parsley leaves
- 2 cup(s) milk
- 5 sage leaves
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 4 cup(s) stoneground cornmeal
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1. Conbine dry ingredients in bowl. Whisk together.
- 2. Pour 1 cup cornmeal mix and herbs in food processer. Process til herbs are minced.
- 3.Melt butter and let cool to tepid.
- 4. Whisk eggs. Gradually beat in milk and cream. Add to dry ingredients. Add butter and mix til just blended.
- 5. Pour into 13 x 18 bar pan and bake at 425 for 25 minutes or until tester comes out clean.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RoseHaven and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note