Sage and Rosemay Pork
Community Recipe from
- 2 tablespoon(s) parsley chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) fresh sage or thyme leaves chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh rosemary chopped
- 3 clove(s) garlic minced
- 3 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 2 pound(s) boneless center loin pork roast
- 3/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon(s) extra virgin olive oil
- fresh sage leaves, for garnish
- sprigs of rosemary, for garnish
- kitchen twine
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the parsley, sage or thyme, rosemary, garlic, oil, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Pork Loin:
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2. Butterfly the pork loin.
- 3. Sprinkle the top side of the butterflied loin with half of the salt and pepper.
- 4. Spread the filling evenly across the loin, leaving a 1/2" border along the edge where you made the first cut.
- 5. Beginning at the opposite edge, roll the loin up to wrap the filling.
- 6. Using kitchen twine, tie the loin every 1 1/2" to hold its shape.
- 7. Rub the loin with the oil and sprinkle with the remaining salt and pepper.
- 8. Place the loin in a small roasting pan and position on the center rack of the oven.
- 9. Roast for 1 hour, or until a thermometer inserted in the center registers 155 degrees F and the juices run clear.
- 10. Let stand for 10 minutes before carving.
- 11. To prevent slices from unrolling, skewer the roast every 1/4" with wooden picks along the edge where the roll ends. Slice crosswise between the wooden picks and ties. Remove the kitchen twine before serving.
- 12. Garnish with sage leaves and rosemary sprigs.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Sage and Rosemay Pork Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes
More Recipes for Main Dishes