More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 297
- Calories from fat: 100%
- Protein: 0.5g
- Fat: 33g
- Saturated fat: 4.9g
- Carbohydrate: 1.6g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Sodium: 235mg
- Cholesterol: 24mg
- 1/2 teaspoon saffron threads
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- In a small frying pan over medium-low heat, toast saffron just until fragrant, stirring occasionally, about 2 minutes. Pour into a small bowl, then crumble. Stir in remaining ingredients. Let stand 15 minutes, then stir.
- Make ahead: Chill airtight up to 1 week.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per 3-tbsp. serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments