1. Place corn husks in a large bowl; cover with water. Weight husks down with a can; soak 30 minutes. Drain husks.
2. To prepare filling, heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add sausage to pan; sauté 2 minutes or until browned. Add onion; sauté 2 minutes. Add garlic; sauté 1 minute, stirring frequently. Stir in broth and saffron; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 2 minutes. Stir in chicken; remove from heat.
3. Preheat oven to 450°.
4. Working with one husk at a time, place about 3 tablespoons Basic Masa Dough in the center of husk about 1/2 inch from top of husk; press dough into a 4-inch-long by 3-inch-wide rectangle. Spoon about 1 heaping tablespoon chicken mixture down one side of dough. Using the corn husk as your guide, fold husk over tamale, being sure to cover filling with dough; fold over 1 more time. Fold bottom end of husk under. Place tamale, seam side down, on the rack of a broiler pan lined with a damp towel. Repeat procedure with remaining husks, Basic Masa Dough, and filling. Cover filled tamales with another damp towel. Pour 2 cups hot water in the bottom of a broiler pan; top with prepared rack.
5. Steam tamales at 450° for 55 minutes, adding water as necessary to maintain a depth of about 1/2 inch. Let tamales stand 10 minutes.
6. To prepare cream, combine sour cream and remaining ingredients, stirring well. Serve with tamales.