Community Recipe from
- 1 3/4 cup(s) graham crackers crushed
- 1 1/4 stick(s) butter melted
- 1 cup(s) heavy cream
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 10 ounce(s) semisweet chocolate chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 bag(s) large marshmallows
- -For Crust: Add melted butter and graham crackers together until a crust forms. Press into a 9-inch pie plate.
- -Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- -Combine milk and heavy cream in a saucepan and heat over low heat. Watch carefully and once it begins to simmer, remove from heat and add in chocolate. Stir with a spatula until chocolate is melted, then whisk in sugar and salt.
- -In a separate bowl, lightly beat the 2 eggs. Slowly add eggs to chocolate mixture while whisking.
- -Pour chocolate filling in to graham crust. Bake 30-35 minutes. Pay attention and check every 5-10 minutes after 20 minutes pass. Once the chocolate is no longer liquid, remove the tart and top with as many large marshmallows as you can fit. Put back in broiler on low, for a few minutes so the top could get golden.
- -Let cool then refrigerate for 1-2 hours before cutting. Spray a knife with non-stick spray before slicing. If it is messy, just lift pieces out with a spoon.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by tjcavallucci and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
S'mores Pie Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pies/Pastries
More Recipes for Main Dishes