As quick as kids jump off the bus after school, this marshmallowy dip mixes together in the microwave. All the great taste of real S'mores but without the campfire!
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can(s) sweetened condensed milk 14 oz
- 1/2 cup(s) cup marshmallow creme
- 1 box(es) graham cracker honey sticks
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips and condensed milk on High 1 to 2 minutes, stirring occasionally, until chips are melted. Stir to mix well. Pour into 9-inch glass pie pan, spreading evenly.
- Drop marshmallow creme by tablespoonfuls randomly over chocolate mixture. Microwave on High about 30 seconds or until marshmallow creme is softened. Immediately with knife, make several small swirls through marshmallow and chocolate, creating a marbled appearance.
- Serve immediately with graham sticks for dipping.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CathyWahlstrom and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note