Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) graham crackers finely crushed about 7 crackers
- 1/4 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 6 tablespoon(s) butter melted
- 4 bar(s) milk chocolate candy divided
- 12 marshmallows
- Preheat oven 350 degrees. Place graham crackers into plastic bag and finely crush using bakers roller. Combine graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, and butter in bowl. Place a scant scoop of crumb mixture into each cup of mini muffin pan. Press crumbs to form shallow cup. Bake 4-5 mins or until edges are bubbling.Break 2 of the candy bars into rectangles. Remove pan from oven & place one rectangle into each cup.
- Cut marshmallows crosswise in half. Place one marshmallow into each cup, cup-side down. Return to oven for 1-2 mins or until marshmallows are just slightly softened. Remove from oven and cool 15 mins. Remove cups from pan and cool.
- Break remaining candy bars and place microwaveable container. Microwave on high for 1 to 1 1/2 mins or until melted and smooth, stirring every 20 seconds.Dip top of each marshmallow in melted chocolate. Turn top side up and let stand 40mins to 1hr or until set.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bubblesrn25 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
S'more Cups Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts