Make these tasty little appetizers for parties. They are a truly to-die-for treat!
Yield: Makes 2 1/2 dozen
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound mild ground pork sausage
- 1 pound pasteurized process cheese spread, cubed
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 loaf sliced party rye bread
- green pepper strips
- sliced olives
- Brown beef and sausage in a skillet over medium heat; drain. Add remaining ingredients except bread; mix well and stir until cheese is melted. Arrange bread slices on ungreased baking sheets. Spread with beef mixture. Top with pepper strips and olives to spell R-I-P. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Rounds may be reheated in the oven as needed; cover with aluminum foil before reheating.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers