Ruth's Chris Sweet Potato Casserole
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/3 cup(s) flour
- 1 cup(s) chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup(s) butter melted
- 6 cup(s) mashed sweet potatoes
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) butter melted
- 1. Combine brown sugar, flour, nuts and butter in mixing bowl. Set aside.
- 2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 3. Combine sweet potatoes, sugar, salt, vanilla, eggs and butter in a mixing bowl in the order listed. Mix thoroughly.
- 4. Pour mixture into buttered baking dish.
- 5. Sprinkle the surface of the sweet potato mixture evenly with the crust mixture .
- 6. Bake for 30 minutes. Allow to set at least 30 minutes before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Lamorr and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note