Ruth's Chris New Orleans-Style BBQ Shrimp
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 20 Large Shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 ounce(s) canola oil
- 1 tablespoon(s) green onions chopped
- 5 teaspoon(s) green onions chopped
- 2 ounce(s) dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic fresh chopped
- 4 tablespoon(s) Lea & Perrins Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 teaspoon(s) Tabasco
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 2 stick(s) salted butter
- Place a large cast iron skillet on a burner and heat over high heat. Add oil and cook shrimp until they are just done. It's best to prepare shrimp in batches if you do not have large skillet. Remove shrimp and set aside on a large platter.
- Add green onions to the oil in the skillet and cook for 1 minute. Add white wine and let simmer until it is reduced by half.
- When the wine is reduced by half, add chopped garlic, Worcestershire, Tabasco. cayenne pepper and paprika. Shake the pan well and cook for 1 minute. Reduce the heat to low.
- Cut butter into small chunks with the knife and slowly add into pan, shaking fast to melt butter.
- Continue to add butter and shake until all butter is melted. Add shrimp back to pan and toss well to coat shrimp with butter and seasonings and to heat the shrimp. Place shrimp on four plates and enjoy.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ItsTammy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Ruth's Chris New Orleans-Style BBQ Shrimp Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes