Rutabaga and Cabbage Stew
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1.5 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 package(s) G. Washington Seasoning
- 1 whole(s) rutabaga (small) diced
- 1 whole(s) cabbage (small) chopped
- 2 can(s) tomato soup
- 2.5 cup(s) water (use soup cans)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cook ground beef and drain. While beef is cooking cut up rutabaga and cabbage. When ground beef is done add all vegetable, tomato soup and water, and seasoning and salt/pepper. Bring all to boil, cover and simmer for about 1.5hrs hours until vegetable are tender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mdavid2121 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Rutabaga and Cabbage Stew Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews