Rutabaga and Cabbage Stew
This stew is great on a cold winter day. Its a nice way to be able to try rutabaga. My husband is not a huge soap/stew fan but loves this as its something from his childhood.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1.5 pound(s) ground beef
- 1 package(s) G. Washington Seasoning
- 1 whole(s) rutabaga (small) diced
- 1 whole(s) cabbage (small) chopped
- 2 can(s) tomato soup
- 2.5 cup(s) water (use soup cans)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cook ground beef and drain. While beef is cooking cut up rutabaga and cabbage. When ground beef is done add all vegetable, tomato soup and water, and seasoning and salt/pepper. Bring all to boil, cover and simmer for about 1.5hrs hours until vegetable are tender.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by mdavid2121 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Rutabaga and Cabbage Stew Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews