Chef Johns Rusty Chicken Thighs http://foodwishes.blogspot.com/2012/06/rusty-chicken-thighs-whats-in-name.html http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_JFUatl5Tk
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 pound(s) Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 1-2 clove(s) Garlic Chopped
- 2 teaspoon(s) Chili Sauce or Paste
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) Maple Syrup
- 2 tablespoon(s) Soy Sauce
- 3 tablespoon(s) Rice Vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) Mayonnaise
- Mix Ingredients
- Marinade chicken 30 minutes on counter or up to a few hours in the fridge.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by clehnert and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note