Rustic Veggie Pizza
- 3 tablespoons Italian vinaigrette dressing, divided
- 1 onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 small yellow pepper, cut into strips
- 1 zucchini, cut in half, then sliced crosswise
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 cup pitted kalamata olives, cut lengthwise in half
- 1 can (11 oz.) refrigerated thin pizza crust
- 1 cup shredded low-moisture part-skim Mozzarella cheese
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) ATHENOS Traditional Crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1 cup baby arugula
- HEAT oven to 425ºF.
- HEAT 1 Tbsp. dressing in large skillet. Add onions; cook and stir on medium-high heat 5 min. or until crisp-tender. Add peppers and zucchini; cook and stir 5 min. or until onions are golden brown and peppers are crisp-tender. Remove from heat; stir in tomatoes and olives.
- UNROLL pizza crust on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray; pat into 14x10-1/2-inch rectangle. Fold over edges of dough to form 1/2-inch-wide rim. Bake 5 min. Brush with remaining dressing; top with vegetable mixture and cheeses.
- BAKE 12 to 14 min. or until edges of crust are golden brown. Top with arugula.
- Special Extra: Add 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper to vegetable mixture in skillet with tomatoes and olives.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note