- 1 loaf (1 lb each) frozen bread dough
- PAM Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 can (14.5 oz each) Hunt's Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic & Oregano, well drained
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (1/2 cup = 2 oz)
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese (1/2 cup = 2 oz)
How to Make It
Hands On: 20 minutes
Total: 2 hours 45 minutes
Thaw bread dough according to package directions. Preheat oven to 400F. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray; set aside.
Pat out dough into 12- x 10-inch rectangle on prepared baking sheet. Brush lightly with olive oil; sprinkle evenly with salt and pepper. Spoon tomatoes lengthwise down center third of dough; sprinkle evenly with Cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese. Fold long sides of dough over filling; press seams together to seal. Using sharp knife, cut 3 diagonal slices, about 2 inches apart, in top of dough, cutting only through first layer of dough. Repeat with second set of cuts in opposite direction, criss-crossing first cuts, to form diamond pattern.
Bake 25 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool slightly. Cut into 12 slices to serve.