Rustic Potato Pizza With Rosemary
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 95
- Fat: 2.9g
- Saturated fat: 1.3g
- Protein: 3.8g
- Carbohydrate: 13.3g
- Cholesterol: 7mg
- Iron: 0.9mg
- Sodium: 151mg
- Calories from fat: 27%
- Fiber: 1g
- Calcium: 68mg
- 1 pound small red potatoes, thinly sliced (about 7 potatoes)
- 2 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- 1 (10-ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 1 1/4 cups (5 ounces) shredded Gruyère cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked pepper
- Preheat oven to 475°.
- Place potatoes in a saucepan, and cover with water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 1 minute. Drain well.
- Heat oil in a small skillet over medium heat; add garlic. Sauté 30 seconds; remove from heat.
- Coat hands with cooking spray. Press pizza dough into a 15- x 10-inch jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray. Coat dough with cooking spray. Bake at 475° for 4 minutes or until set.
- Spread sautéed garlic evenly over crust; top with 3/4 cup cheese. Arrange potato slices over cheese, overlapping if necessary. Sprinkle with rosemary, salt, and pepper. Top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake at 475° for 8 minutes or until cheese melts and crust is golden. Let cool 10 minutes on a wire rack. Cut into 24 squares.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers