- 1 pound small red potatoes, thinly sliced (about 7 potatoes)
- 2 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- Olive oil-flavored cooking spray
- 1 (10-ounce) can refrigerated pizza crust dough
- 1 1/4 cups (5 ounces) shredded Gruyère cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked pepper
- calories 95
- fat 2.9 g
- satfat 1.3 g
- protein 3.8 g
- carbohydrate 13.3 g
- cholesterol 7 mg
- iron 0.9 mg
- sodium 151 mg
- caloriesfromfat 27 %
- fiber 1 g
- calcium 68 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 475°.
Place potatoes in a saucepan, and cover with water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat, and simmer 1 minute. Drain well.
Heat oil in a small skillet over medium heat; add garlic. Sauté 30 seconds; remove from heat.
Coat hands with cooking spray. Press pizza dough into a 15- x 10-inch jelly-roll pan coated with cooking spray. Coat dough with cooking spray. Bake at 475° for 4 minutes or until set.
Spread sautéed garlic evenly over crust; top with 3/4 cup cheese. Arrange potato slices over cheese, overlapping if necessary. Sprinkle with rosemary, salt, and pepper. Top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Bake at 475° for 8 minutes or until cheese melts and crust is golden. Let cool 10 minutes on a wire rack. Cut into 24 squares.