Russian Tea Cakes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) butter softened
- 1/2 cup(s) powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla extract
- 2-1/4 cup(s) flour
- 1/4 tablespoon(s) salt
- 3/4 cup(s) pecans chopped
- Mix together butter, powdered sugar, and vanilla. Blend flour and salt together and then stir into butter mixture. Add pecans.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Roll dough into 1" balls and bake on ungreased cookie sheet for 10 - 12 minutes. Roll in powdered sugar.
- Makes 4 dozen
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KathyGill and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note