Community Recipe from
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar (or honey)
- 3 tablespoon(s) water
- 1 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup(s) ketchup
- 2 to 3 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon(s) vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) celery seeds
- 1 tablespoon(s) Worchestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) grated onion (or 1/2 tbsp onion powder)
- In a sauce pan cook sugar and water until thick.
- Cool syrup.
- Combine the remaining ingredients.
- Add syrup and whisk to blend well.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Russian Dressing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Sauces/Condiments
More Recipes for Main Dishes