- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup brewed coffee
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons dark rum
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 2 (11-ounce) cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
How to Make It
Sprinkle pecans in a heavily greased 12-cup Bundt pan. Combine brown sugar and next 3 ingredients, stirring well. Pour mixture into pan.
Combine 2/3 cup sugar and coffee granules in a shallow bowl; stir well. Separate biscuits; dip biscuits in 1/3 cup melted butter, and dredge in sugar mixture. Stand biscuits on edge around pan, placing 12 on outer side and 8 on inner side of pan.
Bake at 350° for 28 minutes. Cool in pan on a wire rack 5 minutes. Invert onto a serving platter, and serve immediately.