I agree...this was very simple to make...I made it for friends to top off a caribbean-themed dinner and it turned out to be quite a hit...it's very rich but very good...
Rum-Coconut Key Lime Pie
More From Southern Living
Chill: 12 Hours
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 teaspoon rum (optional)
- Coconut Crust
- 1 tablespoon sweetened flaked coconut, toasted
- Beat cream cheese and milk with an electric mixer at medium speed until smooth. Add lime juice and, if desired, rum, stirring to combine. Pour filling into Coconut Crust. Sprinkle evenly with coconut. Cover and chill at least 12 hours or until set.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This